20 Visitor Messages
- Co-Owner of LTXtech.com
- Shillington, Pennsylvania, United States
- 1996 Camaro Z28, 1994 Trans Am GT, 1985/1996 Corvette CLONE
- THIS SITE.
- Serving as a Police Officer since 8/2001
Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout
1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016
385ci LT1, forged internals, p1sc/intercooled (10.x lbs) AFR eliminator 227s, TD shaft mount rockers, Edelbrock LT4 Air Gap intake, AS&M mono-blade TB, 60# motron injectors, hypertech boost ref fpr,Lonnies dual 255s in tank, AC Delco OPTI fromAMERICAN Powerhouse, Buit T56, 9" with locker/3.90s, 35 spline axels, Pacesetter longtubes, custom Y-pipe into factory style magnaflow, Custom "GLORY HOLE" blow off valve fender escape, SLP SFC and STB,etc, etc, etc $35k and counting....
602hp/54Xtq 1994 Trans Am GT: Pace Setter LTs, Magnaflow Muffler, 2500 stall and a CPT A4 (all stock)
1996 Impala SS H/C with CPT trans and a whole lot more to come...
2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..
1985/1996GS clone: 207hp/286tq SOLD
THE Camaro Girl!
10 Second N/A Club
Movin on up!! Movin on up!!!!!
Showing Friends 1 to 12 of 81
- 02:49 PM - popo8 mentioned meissen in post Constructive Criticism please...ncrease in traffic. meissen , thats ur language....
- 12:51 AM - popo8 mentioned meissen in post Constructive Criticism please...'m a web developer. meissen Fastbird LTXtech.c...
- 12:51 AM - popo8 mentioned Fastbird in post Constructive Criticism please...developer. meissen Fastbird LTXtech.com IS my d...