• Navigation
View RSS Feed

The Cell

1997 Camaro SS # 1829 - FOR SALE - $5000 O.B.O

Rate this Entry
[QUOTE=SoulReaver;204972]Hey guys, up for sale is my 97 SS. I took a lot of time to consider this and have come to the conclusion that it is the right move for me at this time. I'm selling the car to get into something a bit more gas friendly as well as get a bit more space for my family. I'm totally open to all offers as long as they aren't low ball. This is already a fantastic price, it's priced to move. Literally.

The car has 117,000 on it. I have babied this car every day since it hit 80K miles. Oil changes on the reg, preventative maintenance on the reg, tire rotation on the reg, tune up's on the reg. This car has been treated like an absolute princess. I put the exhaust on, solely for tone. This car has never been to a race track, ever.

I have my eyes on a couple of cars and would love for this to move quickly. I'm a motivated seller and will work with a potential buyer every step of the way!!!

On to the details!

[B][I][U]Quick Details:[/U][/I][/B]

5.7L LT1
HARDTOP
Cloth Seats
Forced Air Induction System
30th Anniversary Trim Package

[B][I][U]Exterior Modifications:[/U][/I][/B]

3 inch VFN SS Hood
Rear Tinted Window
Stainless Steel SS Emblems
Stainless Steel CAMARO Fill-Ins
Stainless Steel Grill
Stainless SS Grille Emblem
Diamond Clear Corners
SLP Center Mount Exhaust (First run, [U]not[/U] REPRODUCTION!)
17 x 9.5 Torque Thrust II's with gloss black center spokes
2002 SS Spoiler
2002 Power Antenna (is not wired up, but easily can be)

[I][B][U]
Interior Modifications:
[/U][/B][/I]
2002 SS Steering Wheel with Radio Controls and Airbag (radio controls do not function, but can be made to do so)
All Ultra Bright RED LED's in gauges, headlamp selector, HVAC, fog lamp, traction control, center console and doors.
Silver Macewen Motorsports Gauge Overlays, with SS decal!
All stock speakers replaced with Memphis Audio Speakers and Mids
Custom tweeter pods with Memphis Audio Tweeters
2 Dual Voice Coil JL Audio 10WV32
1 JL Audio 1 Ohm amp for the subs
1 Kenwood 800 W amp for the speakers

[B][I][U]Performance:[/U][/I][/B]

Delteq Direct Ignition and Coil Packs
Pacesetter Headers
Off Road Y-Pipe
02 Delete / Sims
SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
SLP Engine Oil Cooler
MSD Wires
NGK Plugs
LS1 Brake Conversion
EGR Delete
MADZ28 PCM Tune
Level III Bilstein Ultra Sport Suspension

I'm sure there are some details I'm forgetting about. This car has been maintained exclusively by Paul at Bridgeview Car Care, in Bridgeview, IL. I just had brand new Good Year tires mounted and balanced at Sears auto in Joliet. The tires have about 100 miles on them. While it was being serviced for tires at sears, I went ahead and had them change out the tie rods, and some other front suspension parts.

The pictures show a double din touch screen radio with a custom made bezel. I still have the bezel and radio, but they are not included in this sale. I can include them for an additional cost at the buyers request.

If anyone has any questions, please email, PM, call, or text anytime. As I said earlier, I'm motivated to move this car. Thanks for your interest!

117k, $5000.00 O.B.O - This car is CLEAN!!!

Pics!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7519[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7520[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7521[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7522[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7523[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Submit "1997 Camaro SS # 1829 - FOR SALE - $5000 O.B.O" to Digg Submit "1997 Camaro SS # 1829 - FOR SALE - $5000 O.B.O" to del.icio.us Submit "1997 Camaro SS # 1829 - FOR SALE - $5000 O.B.O" to StumbleUpon Submit "1997 Camaro SS # 1829 - FOR SALE - $5000 O.B.O" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Still for sale or no
    No car was sold tuesday soul,phantom and me have been tied up so we havent been able to update the post.