• Navigation

Conversation Between popo8 and DIZMANGA

2 Visitor Messages

1. Well thank you for your intrest. we have a Schwag section which goes by "ORDER RUNS." The last order run has just been closed, and ordered and is getting ready for delivery to the perspective buyers. We will be offering all types of schwag, so please keep an eye on the Schwag section for announcements.

As for donations, we appreciate donations of any size, and have set up a donation section with information, and even a thread with sticker choices (Donations over $5.00 receive a sticker). Please click on the DONATION button to the right side of the page to make a donation by paypal.

I hope this helped, and if you have a hard time locating the areas I mentioned, feel free to write me again, and I would be more than happy to post links to the threads.

Thank You

Larry H
  2. Hey! First off I wanted to thank you again for the warm welcome. I would like some more information as far as payment method so I can order a t-shirt and donate some money. However I am leaving on tuesday for a small deployment, so I might not be able to send the money right away. (I return early to mid october.) I just wanted to have the information on hand. Thank you again, and look forward to hearing from you. Ohhh are there hooded sweatshirts available?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2