• Navigation

Conversation Between Tony Shepherd and 94z

6 Visitor Messages

1. Ohhhh belive me i will show him. When is the next event?? Have u heard about his shelby???
  2. Congradulations!!!!!! On winning the LTX shootout, i saw in on the latest GM High Tech magazine. How was it out there? I would like to go one day just to see how it is but thats only when i get my car the way i want it.
  3. I would like to make at least 500 to the wheels. I plan on a n/a 383 stroker, haven't decided on a cam yet, the heads I plan on getting AFR 195cc or having some stock heads ported to give me what I need. I think the TB would be more of a cool factor though, I will look in to it, thanks for the help.
  4. Hey Tony, Duane told me that you have found a single blade throtle bodie. What kind is it? Does it fit the LT1 or LT4 intake? And where did u find it I have been looking for one like that?
  5. Yea it's Duane, give him some shit next time u talk to him. I work with him, he has told me that he has mentioned me to u. I have known about ur car for many years since I saw it on the cover of a magazine, nice piece of work!!
  6. i just got to tell you that you are my hero. we have a mutual freind, a shelby owner and he constantly give me shit for owning a LT1 but i must say that just the mention of your car makes him think. you got a good looking car, a while back i heard you have a bad accident, but glad to hear ur doing ok and the car is back.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6