• Navigation
View RSS Feed

The Cell

1. 1997 Camaro SS # 1829 - FOR SALE - $5000 O.B.O

[QUOTE=SoulReaver;204972]Hey guys, up for sale is my 97 SS. I took a lot of time to consider this and have come to the conclusion that it is the right move for me at this time. I'm selling the car to get into something a bit more gas friendly as well as get a bit more space for my family. I'm totally open to all offers as long as they aren't low ball. This is already a fantastic price, it's priced to move. Literally.

The car has 117,000 on it. I have babied this car every day since ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. To keep or not to keep...

So I have recently come to a MAJOR crossroads with my car. I love my SS to death, however I feel like it's time for me to move on. In a perfect world I could go buy a new car and keep the SS as a toy. I just don't have the space for it, and I really need the money from it being sold for a down payment on a new car. I almost kind of want to get rid of it. I've spent so much money on it, that I kinda just want to close that chapter and be away from it. It's a great fun car for sure, but I want something ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Official LTX Tech 2.0 Logo Creation Process!

[IMG]http://armorysound.com/finalltx.jpg[/IMG]

Sometimes when creating a new image, design, logo, etc.. It's cool to take some time out of the work and create a little photo album. What I've done is chronicled the start and finish of my process for the new logo for LTX Tech. I started out initially with a rough, very rough sketch. I doodled it out while I was at work, nothing better to do I suppose :p

This article is going to start with my doodle from Monday November ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized