• Navigation
View RSS Feed

Church of the Machine

[FONT=Verdana][I]Winds of change bring songs upon my memory, an empty heart and soul intoxicates me.

This darkened page orchestrates my final destiny, not knowing what tomorrow will bring.
[/I]
:devil:
[/FONT]

1. Re-upgrading to Windows 7

[CENTER][ATTACH=CONFIG]2565[/ATTACH]
    [/CENTER]

When Microsoft announced the free beta program for Windows 7, SoulReaver and I were quick to jump in and mess with the new OS. after being with the beta since the launch, the time has finally come where Windows will stop working for free in 10 days. I was fortunate enough to get two upgrade discs from my mother in law who has a university connection. Soul, on the other hand, not so much. At any rate, the discs arrived today and I ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  2. Working Things Out

LTXTech 2.0 has officially been online for a full day now. There are a ton of changes that you guys have noticed, most of them are good and some aren't necessarily bad, but a new approach to things that may have been familiar to you. We had to disable all of our modifications that we've accumulated over the past year and a half, leading to some features missing. Those features certainly didn't make the site, but they are missed as they made things comfortable. We are working towards getting all ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Test Blog

:doh:Yep, just a test!:doh::doh::doh:
    Categories
    Uncategorized